Featured Post

Comment Wall

Hello everyone. Feel free to use this post to get in touch with me if you have any general comments or questions.

Monday, August 22, 2016

Favorite Place: Wellington, New Zealand

Wellington Harbour and city viewed from Mount Victoria at twilight
View of Wellington Harbor. Image courtesy of Wikipedia.
Wellington was one of my favorite places when I went to New Zealand. It's a relatively small town, but I love the atmosphere and how the city winds along the harbor and then climbs up onto Mount Victoria.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how great that you have been to New Zealand, Andrew! The Pacific is one of the areas that I worked on this summer, finding books of stories online, including Maori stories. Here's what I found: Pacific Stories. Maybe you will want to explore some of that for a project this semester! :-)

    ReplyDelete